In the past, traditional metal braces were the primary option to address orthodontic issues. Today, there are more options than ever before to achieve a straight, beautiful smile, and Invisalign® has become an extremely popular alternative to metal braces. If you’ve avoided orthodontic treatment due to the many hassles associated with metal braces, then Invisalign might be an excellent option for you.
Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable plastic aligners to gradually straighten your teeth. These aligners are virtually undetectable to others, making them a popular choice for individuals who would like to avoid an unsightly “mouth full of metal.”
Dr. Vasani is a Preferred Provider of Invisalign services.
If you are interested in Invisalign® and would like to find out if the system is right for you, contact Parkview Dental to schedule a consultation with Dr. Vasani.
Benefits Of Invisalign
- Eat Whatever You Want
- Remove the Device at Anytime
- Overcome the Embarrassment of Braces
- Improve Your Oral Health
- Avoid Pain and Irritation
- Visit the Dentist Less Often
The process of straightening your teeth with Invisalign is incredibly easy and can be summarized in six simple steps.
- Meet with Dr. Vasani to discuss treatment: She is fully trained and equipped to provide you with an Invisalign treatment. She will answer any questions you may have, discuss the outcomes of treatment, talk about cost, and prepare you to move forward with the process.
- Examine your teeth: Through a series of pictures, impressions, and X-rays, she will examine your teeth–where they currently are and discuss your personal goals for your smile.
- Create a plan for treatment: Using the information she gathers through pictures and x-rays, she will be able to map out the exact movement of your teeth and the process of straightening. At this point she will be able to provide you with an estimate of the length of time required to meet your goal.
- Receive your personalized aligners and start the treatment: Once she has established the steps, your comfortable, clear aligners will be created and ready for use. After just two weeks you will notice a shift in the alignment of your teeth, while others won’t even notice your aligners at all.
- Every two weeks, advance onto the next stage of aligners: After approximately two weeks you will be able to move on to your next set and grow one step closer to the smile you desire.
- All done! Complete the process and maintain your beautiful smile: After your treatment is complete and you are confident in your smile, it is important to protect and maintain it. Continue proper dental hygiene habits and talk to your doctor about your next steps, if any, in maintaining your beautiful set of teeth.